Hainan Provincial Bureau of International Economic Development (Hainan IEDB) is a government agency established by Hainan government on 11 April 2019. With an aim to build Hainan as a free trade port in all respects with distinctive Chinese features, Hainan IEDB has been actively engaged in and proud to be part of the grand undertaking of the development of Hainan Free Trade Port.
Develop Hainan into a high-standard free trade port in the worldMission
· Work in accordance with the planning of Hainan as a free trade port and make continual efforts to promote the openness and internationalization of Hainan
· Build business exchange and cooperation platforms through organizing national-level economic forums and international exhibitions
· Facilitate foreign trade and investment, and attract top-notch talents to gather in the key sectors needed for the development of free trade port
· Provide investor with public information service in a highly efficient and timely fashion through publications on business guidance and market intelligence, Hainan IEDB official website (www.investhainan.cn), information products such as policy interpretation documents, videos, customized commercial profiles, etc.
· Organize seminars, training courses on policy guidance, potential opportunities, trade/investment/tax/financing knowledge and practice, overseas market and business environment, IP protection, risk management, branding strategy, etc.
· Make global marketing campaigns of Hainan and place China as an important commercial partner, a global player of industrial innovation and enabling environment
· We have a wide reach to both domestic and overseas regions. With a network covering major economic and trade centers, we have representative offices both at home and abroad to enable domestic and global investors a convenient access to the free trade port market.
· We cooperate and interact with all provincial departments, primary level governments, all industrial parks in Hainan to achieve the best allocation of factors and mobilize resources to match the development orientation of the free trade port.
· We establish long-term and close partnerships with Chinese and foreign trade and investment agencies, regional and sectoral chambers and associations, global corporations, financial institutions to facilitate information exchange and platform building.
· We have a professional and energetic team who have international background and rich experience working in cross-cultural context. Through training programs, we work with local regions to develop a talent pool of professional and versatile people that could best meet the demand from global investors.